So I live in Dallas,TX now


Tell me how to properly write this post and imma give you a fuck off look. 
It's 2019 and we have what 5 more months before the New Year 2020! I'm throwing confetti. 
I've been living in Dallas for three years officially, what can I say about the busy young adult career driving city of Dallas? Nothing! you must live here to experience all the Hot summers and the Bi-polar winters. What have I don't since my last post you ask?  Well I'm no longer engaged to be marry that relationship didn't work. Maybe I write about it later on, you think after three years thoughts would be completely gather and easy to explain. I simply just moved on. I no longer have a power fro lol. I cut my hair in this cute mo-hawk and never look back into growing it out. I twist my hair and now I'm on a journey to locking my hair.  Maybe this thread will include some pictures. Not sure though. right now I'm looking more like Coolio by the second. 

Comments

Popular Posts