Who know who I'm talking to.....

 


    They say if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all...

How will they ever know what's on my mind if I never speak it?


Street Geek


to understand someone, let them speak. We never fully know someone lines of limits if we set boundaries on who they are. we keep to put people in a box, adding strings to their movement and wonder what's on their minds. I always been outspoken. I can admit sometimes I have offended a few people in my circle let along strangers. I have also been shut out by people who wanted me to be a certain people of what they have envision me. Funny thing is I also can admit I have played a character who they seen me to be. Rude awakening to never been myself, I find myself in situations that was uneasy and didn't identified with truly make me happy. 


I am a simple women who want the best out of life can give.  I don't ask for much, and i understand that with everything comes a price to what that price may be is unknown to my wanted eye until I realize what I have lost. 

The current path I am on is uncertain, someone ask me where would I like to be in 5 years, I mention part-time working and living in my rental doing hobbyist work. Funny when i type it into words doesn't seem like the logically decision. True is.... I really don't know what i have to offer for 5 years. I know my closet will be fill with new clothes and shoes where ever i am at. I know i will have learned new recipe so my belly will be nourish  with healthy and wholesome meals. I know my knowledge will have increased with new creative skills to continue creating beautiful things i feel suits me best. Five years isn't a long time when you're enjoying life. It's just time passed. 

The time will pass regardless of my promises, goals and effort. Time will continue flowing..

Comments

Popular Posts