......

Today is such a cloudy day,  I feel so confused and aggravated and I'm sure it's due with staying yet another year in Texas.  Don't get me wrong, It's awesome out here and so much to due if you have the energy to participate.  Today is my mom and nephew birthday and their miles away, most of my friends have friends they made family or have most of their family surrounding them.  I on the other hand feels lonely and confused.  First all I could do was say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them and my nephew hardly knows me ugh, "now I know why the cage bird sings" I try to suppressed my feelings by shopping online or making a new skirt that I have so top to match ughhhhhhh, can you feel my pain?      




                                                                                 What do you do when you feel sad??

Popular Posts