Curly Formers.....

Im very excited to announce that I brought the curly formers, these new babies were very inexpensive since I made a international purchase (so what they from china).  I wanted these for a while so now that I have them in my grip Im very excited.  Life being kinky weird and very interesting, I mean you never really get a set routine because the longer your hair get the more you have to switch up. I hair doesn't seem like it's getting longer but getting bigger instead. so with that being said I've invested in curly formers in hopes of taming my hair as well as giving it a stretch that I desire for some time now (60 dollars for a roller set) I have no money and yet time to wait on the hairdresser to roll and treat my hair with care as they stop to take care of the next dollar pushing me a side even if I feel sorry for them. The company I chose was from Ebay and i get 48 wide and long with the little pull included, as I open the package i seen a little package included so I open that first, i guess acrylic nail is a overload in china cause they sent a a whole nail kit i wonder why but i wont complain something to do on a boring day.  Here a link if you are interested. It took 5 days to get them in the mail but felt like forever because I watch the tracking code EVERY HOUR. ;)

Popular Posts