PATTERN DESCRIPTION:
 Pullover, close-fitting, lined dress has draped sides and narrow hem.

WHAT SIZES DOES THIS PATTERN 
Combinations: A5(6-8-10-12-14),E5(14-16-18-20-22)


 Well, this time around I didn't play by the rules. I did some changing of the neck sleeves and hem line. 
 I've played with this pattern a few times now. The Instruction I don't remember because it's a very easy pattern to follow.

WHAT DID YOU PARTICULARLY LIKE OR DISLIKE ABOUT THIS PATTERN?
My only dislike about this pattern is the actual dress potion, the pattern have two part first there's the lining pattern pieces then there's the actual dress pattern piece.  The dress pattern doesn't have a dart like the lining have but can be adjusted. The lining fits more fitted and the dress potion fits more loosely which is my ideal fit. Don't get wrong by me being lazy. But have darts on the dress potion would've been great!


FABRIC USED
 I purchase a poly-knit Rustic red cotton blend from walmart @ 1.00 yd so how lucky am I. 


PATTERN ALTERATIONS OR ANY DESIGN CHANGES YOU MADE?
I change the sleeves and neckline, also the hem was all serge using fabric binding method. For the sleeves I used 3 inches of fabric which i fold in half to create binding and serge the sleeve and strips together which create a weird sleeve, still unsure what to call this kind of sleeve. for the neck, Because Fall and Winter is coming up I decided to add a turtle. People offend forget how stylist turtle can be. with a slim neck like mines having that extra fabric bundle up will be a awesome addition for layering and warmed. 


WOULD YOU SEW THIS PATTERN AGAIN?/DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS PATTERN?
I will be most definitely sewing using these pattern pieces for further projects. A dress is something comfortable and very versatile. I recommend anyone who's wanting to learn how to make a simple to first pick up this pattern form their locate fabric store because this can be alter to various patterns.

This Dress is For sale
Click me

CONCLUSION:



Popular Posts